Photographed by Jeff Williams
Founder & Chief Visionary
To know Elizabeth is to know someone who truly loves her work. To her, work is a way to give back to those around her. To help them see themselves the way she does - perfectly imperfect.
That's the brilliance of a photograph. It captures a moment in time yet separates the subject from the artist with a camera. Using that camera, Elizabeth works her magic and you finish with fantastic photos and a wonderful experience.
Experience Excellence with Elizabeth today.
B.A. - Tufts University | H.S. - Amesbury High School
Hockmeyer Studios, Inc
* Hockmeyer Studios founded by Brian & Ann Hockmeyer in 1980
* Elizabeth started her photography journey at 13, helping her dad take commencement photos - by 15 she independently managed large event photography teams
* Elizabeth started full-time in 2003 after graduating from Tufts University
* Focusing her passion on sales, marketing, and building a brand that customers connected with Hockmeyer Studios tripled in size, photographing more than 125,000 students each fall and 30,000 graduates each spring
* 2018 Elizabeth helped facilitate the sale of Hockmeyer Studios to the national company The Barksdale Group
Hockmeyer by Barksdale
New England Territory Manager
Founder, captain of my own ship, and thrilled to experience what's next!
2003 - 2018
2018 - 2020
2020 - Present
Photographs featured here are of my family on a recent vacation. This is one of our favorite spots as we have 6, yes 6 dogs and many beaches are pet friendly.
All our dogs are rescues or rehomed to us and we love them and the crazy they bring to our family. They have varying levels of need including one missing 1/2 her jaw and one who is deaf!
Thanks & nice to meet you,
Passion for People
Photography is an art and Elizabeth loves working in different enviornments, in different places, and with lots of different people. Click below to learn more.
When you are looking for outstanding photos combined with a fantastic experience from start to finish, look for someone who loves people.
Elizabeth has that love and passion for finding the moments between the moments and highlighting your best angles.